Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beaded Penguin Earrings Pattern

This Beaded Penguin Earrings was created using white, black and gold Japanese seed beads, adopting the technique of Peyote stitch.

Beaded Peyote Penguin Earring


3-D Beaded Peyote Penguin Pattern


You can find a variety of Free Arts and Craft Project here, including beaded tutorials and other project. This month's project is a beaded peyote penguin earrings, made with Japanese glass seed beads using odd count peyote Beading technique.

beading, peyote penguin, jewelry gift, crafts, gift, beaded penguin, penguin, penguin pattern,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own
but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

Here is my web blog acoustic guitar a chord